Monday, January 23, 2012

The world is our oyster...

So, I've decided to embark on a culinary adventure and I'd like you all to come with me!

Each week, with the help of my nifty SpinGlobe iPhone app, I'll randomly select a country. Then, I'll prepare a couple recipes from that location. With any luck, I'll be trying out new ingredients and techniques along the way. Hopefully, my kitchen staycation will yield healthy, affordable, delicious results!

I'll also share any interesting tidbits I learn about my destination, and I'd love your feedback, too. Have you been to these places? Can you recommend restaurants to visit? Are there local delicacies that simply must be tried? If so, I hope you'll let us know.

Well, fellow gastronomers, are you ready to take your tastebuds for a ride? Please join me on this trip. I think we'll have a great time!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your journey! I have a feeling I will be the one benefiting from this the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying the blog and the photos! Can't wait until you find yourself in France :)

    ReplyDelete